Tour Was Called Off Due To Low Ticket Sales Which She Attributes To

Lauryn Hill Blames Poor Ticket Sales on Media Sensationalism for Canceled Tour

Tour Was Called Off Due to Low Ticket Sales Which She Attributes to...

Lauryn Hill is speaking out following the news that she and The Fugees North American tour has been canceled.

Fans may have to wait a bit longer to see Lauryn Hill and the Fugees on the road. The trek was set to kick off this week, but has been canceled due to poor ticket sales. Hill has blamed the media for the low sales, saying that they have sensationalized her personal life and made it difficult for fans to focus on her music.

"I am very disappointed to have to cancel this tour," Hill said in a statement. "I have been working hard to put on a great show for my fans, but the media's relentless focus on my personal life has made it impossible for me to do so. I hope that one day I will be able to perform for my fans again, but for now, I need to take some time for myself."

Hill's comments come after a series of negative stories about her personal life have been published in the media. These stories have focused on her financial problems, her legal troubles, and her relationships with other celebrities. Hill has said that these stories have been inaccurate and unfair, and that they have damaged her reputation.

It is unclear whether Hill's claims about the media are true. However, it is clear that the negative stories about her personal life have had a negative impact on her career. The cancellation of her tour is a major setback for Hill, and it is unclear when she will be able to reschedule the dates.


No comments :

Post a Comment